Hard Reset Huawei Nexus 6P; Android phone may be done misbehave with you. You know the android platform is a famous platform in the world. Every user understands how to use the operating system. Android operating system develops day by day. Jellybean came and went, Lollipop and marshmallow also. But still, these versions work nicely. Now we heard new a version of android coming. That is Android Nougat. This versions performance is so nice. I think all user able to use it nicely. However, the point is hard reset solution. Any phone doesn’t work properly all time. Sometimes it may be attacked by a virus or other program will not response. This is not phones fault. Phones problem is normally happening because any programming based machine has some good or bad habit. But we should fix any problems if we want to operate it as like before. Suppose, when you trying to connect Wi-Fi internet, some error may have happened like h unable to start or start but not responding. You cannot transfer any files with anybody. I think this is a big problem. Should release it as soon as possible. Before hard reset, just do a simple restart. These problems may be fixed, though it’s not over obviously you should do a hard reset for fix the trouble. You can do it at home without any charge. Just read this article in mindfully.
Hard Reset Huawei Nexus 6P
- Tap of Huawei Nexus 6P on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Huawei Nexus 6P
1. Fist of all turned of your Huawei Nexus 6P
2. Tap the (Vol- and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Huawei Nexus 6P will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Huawei Nexus 6P mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.