Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus; Some moment you feel irritate because of smartphone difficulty. Same like others, you may look some unwanted trouble with a phone. But all problem has a solution or not. Every day we discuss phones problem and gives solution how to free from this. Though, your phones problem related to our service, you can see this post. I hope you will be benefitted. “Smartphone” in modern life most essential thing, anyone unable to pass their lifetime without a cell phone. Without a phone, you can communicate with your relatives. Not only these opportunities but also has a lot of opportunity of a phone but some moment our phone go with wrong way. It may be our fault or system fault but we have to fix any problem if we turn phone as like before. If you forget pattern or password no permission to go phones program. This situation makes us angrier. However, we want to release this trouble so need to fix it via hard reset. If able to backup any data just backup up hurry otherwise hard reset will erase these data. You won’t be able to recover any data. You may choose these backup services such as online host backup service, HDD, MMC Card etc.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
- Tap of Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
1. Fist of all turned of your Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
2. Tap the (Vol+and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
Read also: Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.