Hard Reset Lava A48: lava this page will be showed you to hard reset lava A48 android phone. This is the new android smartphone for 2016. Lava is an Indian manufacturer company so that most of the Indian people like to use the lava android smartphone. However, you may like to use a difference android cell phone, it’s as you wish. This page will not show only for you but will be shown others user of lava A48 smartphone. The main goal for them how they can hard reset the lava a48 smartphone. You can reset this smartphone also using two methods. The first method is hard reset and the second method is factory reset. Hard reset or factory reset is not difference at all. After the hard reset or factory reset the smartphone programs would be removed. So those pregame you will necessary all time for using the smartphone. There has some way to back up your smartphone data. If you have installed apps on your cell phone and if you make the hard reset, you will loss all the apps forever. So for this reason, you need to take the online backup option for your lava A48 android smartphone. Now I don’t want to late so go ahead and make the hard reset with your lava A48 android smartphone.
Hard Rese Lava A48
- Tap the Lava A48 on home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Process run on Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on top 10 hard reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. We Now I talk about how to reset cell phone via hard reset Lava A48
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Lava A48
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom
- Now the Hard Reset Lava A48 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button
8. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done
The hard reset process has been successfully!