Hard Reset Asus Live G500TG
Hard reset asus live G500TG; we are going to learn how to hard reset the Asus live G500TG android smartphone. This is the best important matter to know for us. In a present time of the world, the smartphone will require for all. Someone exploit their smartphone to business conversion. Each other user also using their smartphone on the personal work so a smartphone is an essential object of us. If such the smartphone will be going to damage then what should we do. There has a question that when the smartphone will go to damage? Android smartphone user always needs to use the smartphone as more safely. Unfortunately, if the smartphone get down by hand then you can lose the smartphone display or LCD. So take an alertness about the using android smartphone otherwise, you will suffer. We always saying that hard reset or factory reset will erase data from the smartphone device and after formatted the smartphone it would appear as like the new android smartphone programs. If you want to make this change so you have to make hard reset with the smartphone. Therefore, we need to format or factory reset Asus live G500TG smartphone to get privileges of the smartphone.
Specification of Asus Live G500TG
The Asus live G500TG smartphone is an android smartphone even it was published by the android operating systems (OS) 5.1. of Lollipop. It has supported HSPA/GSM network signal. The display is IPS capacitive touchscreen, the resolution has 720×1280 pixels. Available on multitouch. Slot memory card up to 64GB, on the other hand, internal 16GB and RAM 2GB. There primary camera mega quality 8 and secondary 2MP. The best aspects are that wireless internet wifi hotspot, you can use the wifi hotspot 802.11 b/g/n with this Asus Live G500TG smartphone. Okay, now start the hard reset Asus smartphone also following the device hard reset rules.
- Tap on your Asus Live G500TG smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Asus Live G500TG smartphone.
How to hard reset Asus Live G500TG
- First of all turned of your Asus Live G500TG smartphone
- Tap the (Vol -, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone than release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Asus Live G500TG show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to root this Asus Live G500TG then visit this.