How to Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL; Here the learning point for hard reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL. You may not understand what hard reset is or how to do that. The android phone is the renowned phone in the world. Much user uses this Smartphone because it’s excellent and easy operating system. But sometimes your phone detected some problem. We find a lot of problem in android phone. And we discover how to fix these troubles. Your phone may show you these problems like got the freeze, responding incorrectly or not response app, unfortunately, auto close any app like facebook or twitter. Recently, I see my phone has one problem detected and that is, unfortunately, Dropbox has been stopped. Firstly I don’t understand how to fix it. Then I do a hard reset of my phone. Now I get rid of this trouble. So, I suggest you do a hard reset, if you face any problem in your android phone.
Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL
Notice: Remember that, the hard reset will erase your all data in phone memory and also erase installed apps. You should backup these things. I will suggest you to backup your data in Google cloud backup service; they will give you 15GB free file hosting.
- Tap of Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL
Steps for Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL Phone
1. Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL
2. Tap the (Vol +) and Power bottom together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.