Hard Reset HTC Desire 630
Hard reset htc desire 630; smartphone maybe showed various problems. To the single problems after it would be as large. So in the stay time of hand, you need to troubleshoot immediately. Hard reset is one of the parts to troubleshoot android smartphone problems. So On thisarticle, we are going to show you about how to hard reset the HTC desire 630 android smartphone. As a result, you can reset the smartphone successfully. First, you have to know some special feature of this smartphone. It will necessary to know if you are a user of this smartphone.
This htc smartphone was published by the android operating systems (OS) with the new version of Marshmallow. The best display with the smartphone and supported the super LCD capacitive touchscreen. Size has up to 5 inches and the resolution 720×1280. CPU is one the best part of android smartphone even this smartphone supported the quad core 1.6 GHz cortex A7. Supported microSD card that has slot also dedicated even up to 200GB. On the other hand, internal memory card 16GB and RAM has 2GB. First camera mega picture 13 and the secondary mega picture 5.
Basically, some of the users of the android smartphone could not able to reset their android smartphone successfully. If they follow the whole rules they can hard reset the smartphone clearly. I request you to understand the whole matter about the hard reset android smartphone and then go ahead to reset the smartphone. Now, you can follow these rules to hard reset htc Desire 630.
- Tap on your HTC Desire 630 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset HTC Desire 630 smartphone.
How to hard reset HTC Desire 630
- First of all turned of your HTC Desire 630 smartphone
- Tap the (Vol -, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone than release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset HTC Desire 630 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Lenovo Lemon 3
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to root this HTC Desire 630 then visit this.