Hard Reset HTC Desire 650; The Smartphone is an essential thing for all. We cannot pass a single day without Smartphone. Smartphone helps us to communicate with others like our friends, family, and relatives. We expression lot of hitch in our Smartphone, due to some glitz, programs problem, dust in phone memory, unusual app etc. reason. Another problem has forgotten the password. Lots of users forget their phones password but the hard reset is the way to get back your phone as like as before. After the hard reset, you can enter the phone’s program without any password. For your knowledge, I want to say something important, read it mindfully. Before hard reset, we should backup all of the data in the safe place like, online host backup service, HDD, MMC etc. storage. I think the Google cloud backup service is best for us. They give 15GB data space for backup. If you look your phone unable to open so that it is bad news that you aren’t able to backup data. In this situation, you need to hard reset if you want to free from phones detected problem. Hard reset will help you to resolve all of the problems. I request you to follow our hard reset tutorial in the below for success to solve the problem. Stay with us for more hard reset tutorial.
Hard Reset HTC Desire 650
- Tap of HTC Desire 650 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset HTC Desire 650
Steps for HTC Desire 650 Phone
1. Fist of all turned of your HTC Desire 650
2. Tap the (Vol – and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the HTC Desire 650 will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset HTC Desire 650 mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.