Hard Reset Huawei G7 Plus
Hard reset Huawei g7 plus; the hard reset is required for the smartphone users to release from several problems. In this article, we will show you that how to hard reset a Huawei G7 plus android smartphone. If anyone have money then he can buy an android smartphone but using is not same like as buy. In many times of using the android smartphone, people are faced with problems that are misleading for use the smartphone. If you are facing the pattern lock problems, presumably you would be needed to unlock the smartphone otherwise, you will not use the smartphone clearly. You should notice that after the hard reset or factory reset, the smartphone would be usable and faster. In this page, the smartphone that we going to hard reset name is Huawei G7 plus. It is the best android smartphone. This smartphone had been released recently so it is a new android smartphone. You will be able to the success of hard reset if you can follow the device hard reset guide step by steps.
Specification of Huawei G7 Plus
The Huawei g7 plus smartphone was published by the android operating systems (OS) 5.1 of Lollipop and upgradable to Marshmallow with 6.0. Network technology supported HSPA/LTE/GSM. There published date is November 2015. The display is IPS capacitive touch screen of size 5.5 inches. The display resolution 1080×1920. Here supported corning gorilla glass and the center process unit (CPU) quad core 1.5GHz. So specification is batter of the Huawei G7 plus android smartphone. If you want to use the smartphone so try to clean and without problems always.
- Tap on your Huawei G7 Plus smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Huawei G7 Plus smartphone.
How to hard reset Huawei G7 Plus
- First of all turned of your Huawei G7 Plus smartphone
- Tap the (Vol +, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone than release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset Huawei G7 Plus show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Huawei Mate 8
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to root this huawei G7 Plus then visit this.