Hard reset Huawei g9 plus; yes, you can hard reset this smartphone easily. Sometimes, this will be hard to make with you if you don’t understand about this method clearly. So I want to suggest you to make the hard reset with your Huawei G9 plus android smartphone. Hard reset is a soft working method that will be finished by your hand. There have two methods and the first method is factory data reset that you can do from the smartphone setting option. This method keeps your smartphone always active so it’s called by factory data reset. On the other hand, the hard reset is the best method for the android smartphone. You can reset the Huawei G9 plus android smartphone. Why this is important for you. Someone forget the smartphone password, pattern lock, and PIN code forever and they don’t remind this again. Then the hard reset or factory reset would be necessary for them.
Not only this steps, there have more problems even for that you have to make hard reset otherwise, you will not use the smartphone comfortably. So with this page, we going to make hard reset Huawei G9 plus. I hope, you are a user of this android smartphone and you need to reset the smartphone so that you visit the page. No problems, follow the whole formula and make the hard reset for the Huawei G9 Plus.
Hard Reset Huawei G9 Plus
- Tap on your Huawei G9 Plus smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Huawei G9 Plus smartphone.
How to hard reset Huawei G9 Plus
- First of all turned of your Huawei G9 Plus smartphone
- Tap the (Vol +, and Power) button together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Huawei G9 Plus show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
You May also like to Read More: Hard reset Huawei Honor 5C
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to root this Huawei G9 Plus