How to Hard Reset Huawei Mate 9 Pro; Here have a clear hard reset tips for your Huawei Mate 9 Pro which help you to understand what kind of problem need to do a hard reset method. Hard reset process for those who are facing illegal problem in their phone. I will clear the word what is the illegal problem. Imagine, you have android Smartphone like Huawei Mate 9 Pro Smartphone. Nowadays we wear some problem which is really disgusting. Last month my friend Jack informed me that he show something error notification on his phone. When he going to install apps, it always shows Apps not installed. So that he feel angry. He told me that what the solution of this problem is, just do a hard reset of his phone. I know some illogical problem can be solving via hard reset process.
If you wear other problem like forget the password, Google lock, not response, freezing problem, hanging problem etc. you should do a hard reset for solving this unwanted problem. All of us don’t want to do hard reset because it will erase our all document if we unable to backup. Listen, if you don’t do the hard reset you will not free from this problem. These problems required hard reset method for fix troubles.
Hard Reset Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Tap on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Huawei Mate 9 Pro smartphone.
How to hard reset Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- First of all turned of your Huawei Mate 9 Pro smartphone
- Tap the (Vol +, and Power) button together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Huawei Mate 9 Pro show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press power key to confirm
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
You May also like to Read More: Hard Reset Vivo X9 Plus
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to Root this Oppo R9s Plus