Hard Reset Lava Iris Fuel F2 – Hard Reset is a formula that erases your Smartphone clearly like as new Smartphone. But we should keep in our mind when we will make hard reset or factory data reset of any smartphone. As a time, we need to back up data from the smartphone to the extremal host server or MMC card. Here you will get the 100% completed guideline for hard reset Lava Iris Fuel F2 Smartphone. Before go to the work steps we need to know something about the Smartphone.
About the Lava Iris Fuel F2 Smartphone
Network Technology – The Lava Iris Fuel F2 Smartphone supported all kind of GSM and HSPA network. Speed HSPA so user easily browse the high-speed internet with the Smartphone. There is also supported GPRS and EDGE network.
Platform – The world largest smartphone operating system android Lollipop v5.1 supported the Lava Iris Fuel F2 Smartphone. The version of android already includes on the Smartphone. If the user wants they can update the operating systems version. Because the android platform always updatable.
Memory – The Lava Iris Fuel F2 Smartphone has supported up 32GB external MMC and 8GB of internal storage. And the 512MB Ram make so many fasters the smartphone.
Battery – Android user always makes a claimed about battery life. Hare the Lava Iris Fuel F2 inside Non-removable Li-Po 3000mAh battery. This is really very good and longtime backup able battery. Right now we are going to the Steps of hard reset Lava Iris Fuel F2 Smartphone.
Hard Reset Lava Iris Fuel F2
How to hard reset Lava Iris Fuel F2
- First of all turned of your Lava Iris Fuel F2 smartphone
- Tap the ( Vol +, and Power) button together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset Lava Iris Fuel F2 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
- Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
- The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully! Via Device Hard Reset