Hard Reset Lenovo Vibe K5 plus – This is a complete guideline for hard reset Lenovo Vibe K5 plus Smartphone. The upcoming Lenovo Smartphone will become smartphone market on March 2016. So, before buying the Smartphone we should know a lot of about the Smartphone. If we know something extra about the smartphone then we will 100% benefited from the Smartphone. After we will learn how to hard reset Lenovo vibe K5 plus Smartphone via device hard reset guideline.
Network – The technology of network is very important for every smartphone devices. Here the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus smartphone supported all kind of GSM, HSPA and LTE network. One more thing user can use High-speed internet via HSPA, LTE up to 150/50Mbps.
Platform – We know that; the android is the kind of smartphone operating systems. The Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Smartphone included android operating systems v5.1 Lollipop. So, if the user wants they can update the firmware for the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus smartphone.
WLAN – Without Wifi and hotspot we can’t use our smartphone properly. So, Wifi is most important for everyone they can transfer file, document ETC via the wifi and hotspot. To know more about hotspot about the Lenovo Vibe K5 plus smartphone you can follow the post; how to setup hotspot Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Smartphone.
Battery – The battery life is the most import for every android smartphone devices. Android user always makes a claim about the battery life of android Smartphone. Here the Lenovo vibe K5 plus Smartphone use removable Lilon 2750 mAh battery. As like as an android user we know that lilon battery is best android Smartphone battery of the world.
Here we are ready to hard reset the Lenovo vibe K5 Plus Smartphone. If anyone follow the step by step guideline they can do the work easily without help from mobile reparing center.
How To Hard Reset Lenovo Vibe K5 plus
How to hard reset Lenovo Vibe K5 plus
- First of all turned of your Lenovo Vibe K5 plus smartphone
- Tap the ( Vol -, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset Lenovo Vibe K5 plus show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
- Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
- The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully! Via Device Hard Reset