Hard Reset LG U; Without a smartphone, we cannot bear our life. Nowadays smartphone is the common thing for people. Any people can use a cell phone without any past knowledge. In our phone using the time we face lots of problems. Some are unwanted or our own fault. But obviously, you should solve the problem another way you cannot use the phone as like as before. Here I will share a description which solves the problem of your smartphone. Imagine, you wish to root your android phone because you saw online the root phone has a lot of advantages which are not found in the non-root phone. Unfortunately, when you going to root the phone, the phone was crashed or brick. I think it is bad luck for you. When our phone will be brick, we have no access to enter the phone’s program. You will see the phone as like as dead phone, unable to boot or power on. That case you are unable to backup previous data. Though you cannot backup, you can alive your phone as like as new smartphone. The process is Hard Reset, the hard reset has the ability to resolve all of the phone’s problem (not a hardware problem). Others problem like hanging, freezing, over hitting, no responding etc. difficult problem can be solved via hard reset method.
Hard Reset LG U
- Tap of LG U on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset LG U
Steps for LG U Phone
1. Fist of all turned of your LG U
2. Tap the (Vol -, Home Button and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the LG U will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset LG U mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.