Hard reset Maxwest Astro 5
Are you a medal class mobile user? Do you want to buy a cheap mobile phone? This is the change for buy 100% qualify cheap mobile phone. We no need to talk about the mobile buying options. Because we need to know the mobile configuration only for make hard reset Maxwest Astro 5 mobile. In this post, we will continue discussing what the configuration of the mobile and when we need to hard reset the mobile. Hare no matter about your mobile pricing, so that, now we can start talking about how to hard reset Maxwest Astro 5 mobile.
If you like to use your mobile with photography then, before buy any mobile you should know about the mobile camera and resolution.
Primary – 8MP, 3264 x 2448PX and LED Flash With auto-focus.
Secondary – 1.3MP and video 1080 x 30fps.
This is most important to know about your mobile connection Manager. Because you need to know what kind of connectivity communications supported in your mobile.
Network – GSM / HSPA, 2G bands, 3G bands and 4G bands,
Speed – HSPA
GPRS – Yes
EDGE – Yes
In this case I want talk about display and discovery on the mobile. The display is the main sanction of a mobile.
Screen size – 5 inches
Resolution – 480 X 845 PX
Type – IPS capacities touch screen, 16M
This is one more important factor for a mobile. At list, the list of future should be able in a phone.
WLAN – WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi hotspot.
Bluetooth – V4.0
GPS – Yes
Soft reset formula for Maxwest Astro 5
- Tap of Maxwest Astro 5 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Maxwest Astro 5 Phone Reset
Steps for Maxwest Astro 5 Phone Reset
- Fist of all turned of your Maxwest Astro 5
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power buttons.
- Now the Maxwest Astro 5 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Wipe data / factory reset.
5. Now press Power key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
Read More: Hard Reset Sony Xperia L
At this moment, your Maxwest Astro 5 mobile is usable.