Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S7 – The Samsung galaxy S7 announced on February 2016 and release March 2016. There is much good future of the Smartphone.
SIM – The Samsung galaxy S7 is better for you; who line to use Dual SIM on their Smartphone. Galaxy S7 supported dual SIM and the dual SIM is stand by.
Platform – Marshmallow is the latest version of Android OS. The Samsung galaxy S7 operating systems is the Android Marshmallow. So, if you are an advanced android user you aware bout the latest android version.
Battery – The Samsung Galaxy S7 included Non-removable Lilon 3000 mAh battery. This is the amazing battery. Most of the android user aware about the Lilon battery. The Lilon battery life is strong and long time charge backup. We know that; android Smartphones battery life is very low. Because the developer added something unwanted apps on the platform. The unwanted apps always decrease the battery life. If anyone want to get releases from the problem they can customize or rooted the device. Because without rooted anyone can’t remove the unwanted apps from the Smartphone. I have another post about Root Samsung Galaxy S7. We are going to hard reset Samsung galaxy S7. So, follow the step by step guideline for hard reset Samsung Galaxy S7.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7
- Tap on your Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone.
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S7
- First of all turned of your Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone
- Tap the (Vol -, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone than release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Lenovo Lemon 3
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to root this Samsung Galaxy S7 then visit this.