How to Hard Reset Sony Xperia C3
Before hard reset sony Xperia C3 I want to conversation about Sony Xperia c3. The best Sony Xperia mobile model of xperia C3. The mobile phone has released August 2014 and market is very good. If you want to buy xperia mobile as like me; buy a mobile for use yourself because the cell phone configuration is very well, as a result people can use there cell phone for long time without problem. It has display regulation 720×1280 pixel and LCD capacitive touch screen mobile phone. The display colors 16M. Mobile dimension size 5.5 inches, Micro SIM card supported android version ‘kitket’ OS 4.4.2 and CPU Quad-core 1.2GHz cortex-A7. Almost people want to keep there personal data in memory card of the mobile device. They can keep a lot of data in the memory card because it has memory card slot that supported micro SD up to 32GB and internal memory card 8GB otherwise RAM has 1GB.
At present a huge people want to buy a cheap mobile phone for use themselves. Although people face anything trouble for it such as; forgot mobile password, pattern lock, phone lock etc. Thereby we also prepared to solve the problem when they feel. Now question is that how to hard reset Sony Xperia c3. Answer this question under the below. So don’t west times stared hard reset Sony Xperia c3.
Hard reset Sony Xperia C3
Its soft reset steps below
- Tap on Sony Xperia C3 home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- You maybe like to How to hard reset Lenovo A369i
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about hard reset Sony Xperia C3
hard reset Sony Xperia C3
- Fist of all turned of your Sony Xperia C3
- Remove the battery and wait about 10 sce.
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol +, and Power buttons.
- Now the Sony Xperia C3 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Factory reset and press power button.
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- Sony Xperia C3 will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your mobile device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload your backup any online server if you have. Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your mobile device. So, I hope you already get ans-ware of your question; Your question is how to hard reset Sony Xperia C3.
Read More: how to hard reset LG Tribute 2
Have any question about hard reset or factory reset your mobile device so, please like our Facebook fan page and asked any question. We will try to give you reply ASAP.