Hard reset vivo Xplay5 Elite – Our favorites Vivo Smartphone company produce a new model of Smartphone that is vivo Xplay5 Elite. We know that Marshmallow is the new update of android OS version. But the Vivo Xplay5 Elite does not use the operating systems they use android OS v5.1 Lollipop. Otherwise, the device has good futures with all kind of network supported. High-speed HSPA browsing up to 42.2/5.76 and LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps. One more good features are fingerprint sensors used the vivo Xplay5 Elite smartphone. More importunateness is the hotspot, without hotspot user will not 100% benefited from the smartphone. They use high-speed Wifi 802.11, dual band, Wifi Driect. So, the user will able to share mobile broadband internet connection with others wifi devices. With the hotspot device, they can save internet bill. To know more about mobile hotspot setup you can follow the article.
Here we are ready to hard reset vivo Xplay5 Elite smartphone via device hard reset tips. If you follow the tips you can easily hard reset vivo Xplay5 Elite smartphone. So, before go to the hard reset steps we should learn something about hard reset. Important thing before hard reset; you should keep backup your valuable data from the device. MMC card is useful for keep backup the data and I like to use online cloud backup service for backup data. After completing the data backing now we can start the hard reset progress.
Hard reset vivo Xplay5 Elite
How to hard reset vivo Xplay5 Elite
- First of all turned of your vivo Xplay5 Elite smartphone
- Tap the ( Vol -, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset vivo Xplay5 Elite show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
- Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
- The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully! Via Device Hard Reset