Hard Reset Vodafone Smart speed 6 – Before going to the hard reset tips we should know something bit more about the Smartphone. If we get the knowledge about the Vodafone Smart Speed 6 then we can do the work properly. The Smartphone came in the marketplace on October 2015 and already get a larger user from the world.
Network Technology – The Smartphone Vodafone Smart speed 6 supported GSM / HSPA/ LTE with all kind of networks. 2G, 3G and 4G network, speed up to HSPA, LTE 150/50Mbps. So, the user really able to user high-speed internet on the Smartphone without any troubleshoots.
Memory – The Vodafone Smart Speed 6 has included 8GB internal Memory and external UP to 32GB. So, the user really stores more and more data on the Smartphone. The random access memory RAM is 1GB is the smartphone run firster than others smartphone.
Platform – The android operating systems OS v5.1 Lollipop run the smartphone very cool. We all know that; Lollipop is really better than others operating systems version. The lollipop version can hard reset very easier than others versions.
Battery – The Vodafone Smart Speed 6 has included Non-removable Lion 1780 mAh Battery. That is really long life battery. So, the user can talk up to so long time on the smartphone.
Now we can enter our point hard reset Vodafone Smart Speed 6. So, follow the step by step guideline for hard reset the smartphone without help from any mobile rearing center.
Hard Reset Vodafone Smart speed 6
How to hard reset Vodafone Smart speed 6
- First of all turned of your Vodafone Smart speed 6 smartphone
- Tap the ( Vol +, and Power) button together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset Vodafone Smart speed 6 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
- Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
- The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully! Via Device Hard Reset