Factory Data Reset OnePlus 2
The top search android Smartphone is OnePlus 2. Many users mail me and they create a question on my facebook fan page for Factory Data Reset OnePlus 2. The factory data reset is one kind of medicine for any android device that can make the mobile or Smartphone as like as new manufacturing or newest released phone. Also, the factory data reset make your best Smartphone settings defaults. The Smartphone comparison; OnePlus 2 is one of the top android phones. Now a days the phone need to factory data reset or hard reset. My previous post I was made discussion when you should factory data reset for your Smartphone. May I suggest you, have a bit more time in your hand read my previous post then you will clearly understand why? When? You need to make hard reset or factory data reset. Maybe sometimes you will forget your pattern lock code, user code, Google account password ETC. For this reason, you need to make factory data reset on your android Smartphone. The device hard reset finds the better solution for the problems. So, now we can start the step by step possess for factory data rest by OnePlus 2 Smartphone.
- Tap of OnePlus 2 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on top 10 hard reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about how to reset cell phone via hard reset OnePlus 2
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset OnePlus 2
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom
- Now the Hard Reset OnePlus 2 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done