Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
When start to use Samsung galaxy s4 you must be know about how to factory reset Samsung galaxy s4. Because some time you will forget the Samsung galaxy s4 patter lock code, phone lock code etc. Have much kind of way to factory reset Samsung galaxy s4. But I want to show you very easy way to done the hard reset step by step. Before start the progress you should back-up your all data from phone to SD Card or your PC. Because when you done the hard reset your Samsung Galaxy s4. You will loss your all data form your phone or SD Card. So, now remove the SD Card and SIM form you phone. Now you are ready to factory reset Samsung galaxy s4.
Tips For Hard Reset Samsung galaxy s4
- Tap of Hard Reset Samsung galaxy s4 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Samsung galaxy s4
Steps for Hard Reset Samsung galaxy s4
1. Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Samsung galaxy s4
2. Tap the Home,Volume + and Power bottom together until the recovery option not appear.
3. Now the Hard Reset Samsung galaxy s4 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset.
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart as well as the hard reset would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Samsung galaxy s4 mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.