Hard Reset LG K4 – The LG K4 is a new model from LG android Smartphone Company. The Recent month the Smartphone came in the marketplace. From the released time to right now the Smartphone get many users from the world. So, this is the perfect time to learn “How to Hard Reset LG K4” and “How to Root LG K4 Smartphone”. For every android user should know about the two think, Smartphone hard reset and Smartphone root. In this article, you will find a hard reset solution for LG K4 smartphone and also you will able to find a solution for Root LG K4 Smartphone. Here I am going to make a short tutorial for Hard reset LG K4 Smartphone. We are everybody knows that; why should make hard reset or factory data reset any android Smartphone. But here I explain something about the hard reset or factory data reset.
Sometimes you face a few unwanted problem with your Smartphone devices like as forgetting user code, forget pattern lock, forget Google play store password etc. All problem have a single solution this is hard reset or factory data reset. If you face a single problem with your LG K4 Smartphone you should make hard reset or factory data reset the smartphone. Here I will provide you the short tutorial for hard reset LG K4 Smartphone.
- Tap on your LG K4 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset LG K4 smartphone.
How to hard reset LG K4
- First of all turned of your LG K4 smartphone
- Tap the (Vol -, and Power) button together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the LG K4 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset HTC One X9
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to root this LG K4 then visit this.