Hard reset Samsung galaxy note 2
When start to use Samsung galaxy note 2 you must be know about how to factory reset Samsung galaxy note 2. Because some time you will forget the Samsung galaxy note 2 patter lock code, phone lock code etc. Have much kind of way to factory reset Samsung galaxy note 2. But I want to show you very easy way to done the hard reset step by step. Before start the progress you should back-up your all data from phone to SD card or your PC
Because when you done the hard reset your Samsung Galaxy note 2. You will loss your all data form your phone or SD card. So, now remove the SD card and SIM form you phone. Now you are ready to factory reset Samsung galaxy note 2.
1. First you should turn off your device. So, hold the power button until the device will turn off.
2. Open you device back cover and remove the battery and wait about 10 sce. Now again put the battery in the device or Samsung galaxy note 2.
3. Now this point is very important point. To hole home button then volume plus button and power up the phone. After 3-4 sec release the power button and keeping the home and volume plus buttons.
4. At this moment you are able to see blue color display in your device. Now in this display you can see a list of imitation menu. You should select Wipe data / factory reset. For selecting the menu use volume (+) and volume (-) button. After select the factory reset menu then press power button. Its same like as hard reset Samsung galaxy s2. The article shows you how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy note 2.
5. After done the all step of above now you are able to see a display above image. This step warning you if you wipe data / factory reset then all data will be deleted from your device. So, don’t worry about this because first of all you already beck-up your all data from your phone to SD card and already remove the SD card from your phone or device. Now press the power button and waiting for your dives restarting. After restarting your dives then you can see your dives are Wipe data / factory resetting done.
You may find Samsung galaxy note 2 manual for solve the pattern lock problem. But the Samsung galaxy note 2 manual don’t give you good result for solve the problem. Here the device hard reset blog give you easy step by step solution for factory reset Samsung galaxy note 2. So, I hope you are done all step of above and you successfully hard reset your Samsung Galaxy note 2. You may like to hard reset your Samsung s3.