Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Today I am going to show how to hard reset Galaxy s2. There are have much kind of way to hard reset the Samsung Galaxy s2 i9100. But I want to show you very easy way to done the hard reset step by step. Before start the progress you should back-up your all data from phone to SD card or your PC. Because when you done the factory reset Samsung galaxy s2. You will loss your all data form your phone or SD card. So, now remove the SD card and SIM form you phone. You are ready to hard reset Samsung Galaxy s2. We are in here to hard reset Samsung galaxy S2 i9100
All Steps for hard reset Samsung galaxy S2
- First you should turn off your device. So, Hold the power button until the device will turn off.
- Open you device back cover and remove the battery and wait about 10 sce. Now again put the battery in the device or phone.
- Now this point is very important point. To hold home button then; volume plus button and power up the phone. After 3-4 sec release the power button and keeping the home and volume plus buttons.
4. At this moment you are able to see blue color display in your device. See the image below. Now in this display you can see a list of imitation menu.
You should select Wipe data / factory reset. For selecting the menu use volume (+) and volume (-) button. After select the factory reset menu then press power button. The article shows you how to factory reset samsung galaxy s2 i9100.
5. After done the all step of above now you are able to see a display below image. This step warning you if you wipe data / factory reset then all data will be deleted from your device. So, don’t worry about this because First of all you already beck-up your all data from your phone to SD card and already remove the SD card from your phone or device. Now press the power button and waiting for your dives restarting. After restarting your dives then you can see your dives are Wipe data / factory resetting done.
If you find Samsung galaxy s2 manual book for solve the pattern lock, phone code lock and user code lock then the Samsung galaxy s2 manual book don’t give you a good result. You should follow our easy solution about factory reset Samsung galaxy s2 or “hard reset Samsung galaxy s2″ So, I hope you are done all step of above and you successfully hard reset Samsung Galaxy s2 i9100.