HTC 10 Hard Reset; you can hard reset the htc 10 android smartphones also using the proper instruction of device hard reset. At the first time, you have to acquire basic knowledge of hard reset or factory reset. Otherwise, it would be a default for you to make with your smartphone. Properly. If you will not make the hard reset for htc then your smartphone will not response directly so it will be showed unwanted command. One of the smartphones when will face various problems with your smartphone so you need to take proper action to solve this smartphone problem. The problems are not only single. It’s maybe the smartphone program, if the smartphone program will now work properly, then you would be angry to use as well as you will not feel good. So hard reset is the essential subjects for the user of the android smartphone.
Unfortunately, if your smartphone has been disabled so that you don’t access to use for this time but you need to open the smartphone otherwise, you will lose something. That time, hard reset or factory reset is the main power for getting access to use the smartphone. On the other hand, if you have forgotten the pattern of the htc 10 smartphones. You need to unlock the smartphone. There has no way to unlock the smartphone. After the hard reset, the smartphone will be able to show you all feature and your smartphone would be unlocked. Here, all the information for htc 10 hard reset, so that you can reset easily.
HTC 10 Hard reset
- Tap on your HTC 10 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset HTC 10 smartphone.
How to hard reset HTC 10
- First of all turned of your HTC 10 smartphone
- Tap the (Vol -, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone than release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset HTC 10 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset LG Stylo 2
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to root this HTC 10 then visit this.