HTC Desire 620G Dual Hard Reset
HTC Desire 620G Dual hard reset; hard reset is the best strategy for the android smartphone. Hard reset is that when the smartphone step by step erase all the data from the android smartphone device is called hard reset or factory data reset. Into the different place, this has shown the different definition of the hard reset. Hard reset is an essential part of cleaning the android smartphone operating systems always. In this page, we will be known such the hard reset process for the HTC Desire 620G Dualsmartphone. In this section, the hard reset is batter process then others steps because this process is easy to use on the several smartphones platform. Keep in mind that when your HTC smartphone able to pace more problems as well as the htc smartphone does not work properly. Maybe such as the problems is forgotten mobile phone password, pattern lock code, Google play store does not match with Google account and password so all considering that the hard reset can release from this problems and make the mobile to use as many faster. So go ahead for HTC Desire 620G Dual hard reset.
- Tap of HTC Desire 620G Dual on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about how to reset cell phone via hard reset HTC Desire 620G Dual
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset HTC Desire 620G Dual
- Keep the buttons Vol – , and Power bottom
- Now the Hard Reset HTC Desire 620G Dual show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done
The hard reset process has been successfully!