Hard Reset Huawei Honor 5C; the page will be described about the hard reset or factory reset an android smartphone. We serve to people when they faced several problems with their android smartphone. At this moment, what kinds of problems you are faced? Basically, if anyone forget the smartphone password, smartphone PIN code and they don’t find any solution to get release from this instantly than hard reset is the main key to unlock the smartphone instantly. There has a big problems. I want to show with you that off the smartphone without any notice or massage. On this time, anyone would be curious for this rezone. You can repair and make the smartphone as default setting via using hard reset or factory reset method.
On the other hand, many android smartphone user installed difference apps those may be virus effective, we know that virus made by coding and code will be made as programs. So in this section you have to avoid some android apps those are unwanted. Apps case are not deleted forever. After deleted some apps. Your case had been stay with the smartphone. We are going to hard reset the Huawei honor 5C android smartphone. Keep in mind the massage “It will be erased whole data from the smartphone phone storage device” if have any information, try to move anywhere.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor 5C
- Tap on your Huawei Honor 5C smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Huawei Honor 5C smartphone.
How to hard reset Huawei Honor 5C
- First of all turned of your Huawei Honor 5C smartphone
- Tap the (Vol +, and Power) button together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Huawei Honor 5C show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
You May also like to Read More: Hard reset Acer liquid z520
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to root this Huawei Honor 5C then visit this.