How to reset a tablet if you asked me then I will show you the device hard reset blog. The blog provide free hard reset tips for all kind of tablet. There you will find more solution how to reset phone without help form mobile repairing center. Today in this post I will discus about how to reset a tablet Lenovo A5500 device. Some time you will forget Lenovo A5500 password, pattern lock code or user code. Then you no need to find any password recovery software for solve the problems. If you just follow our device hard reset tips then easily you can solve the problems. The factory restore systems solve all kind of lock problems from your lenovo A5500 device. So, no need to waste your valuable time for find on Google how to reset a tablet.
Reset a Tablet Lenovo A5500
Its soft reset steps of Lenovo A5500
- Tap on Lenovo A5500 home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- You maybe like to hard reset Gigabyte GSmart Mika M3
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about hard reset Lenovo A5500
Hard reset Lenovo A5500
- Fist of all turned of your Lenovo A5500
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol + , and Power buttons.
- Now the Lenovo A5500 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Wipe data / factory reset.
5. Now press Vol + key to conform
6. Wait some time and factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. Lenovo A5500 will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your tablet device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload and backup any online server if you have? Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your tablet device. So, I hope you already get solution of your question, Your question is how to hard reset Lenovo A5500
Warning: If you hard reset Lenovo A5500 mobile you will loss your all data from tablet. So, keep in mind when you want to hard reset any kind of mobile device. Before backup all data from mobile to personal PC or any web server.
Have any question about hard reset or factory reset your mobile device so, please like our Facebook fan page and asked any question. We will try to give you reply ASAP.